Whether you require inpatient or outpatient surgical services, Rutherford Regional Health System (RRHS) is able to provide high-quality care from our experienced and skilled staff. If you or a loved one needs surgery, you can count on exceptional care from Rutheford Regional Health System. Our dedicated team coordinates the care and management of each patient every step of the way through screening, surveillance, surgical intervention, rehabilitation, and follow-up care.
All Under One Roof
General surgery is a specialty that encompasses a wide variety of procedures, many of which occur in the abdomen. Our Board-Certified surgeons at Rutherford Regional can take care of your surgical needs with a number of procedures including:
- Gallbladder surgery
- Hernia surgery (laparoscopic and traditional)
- Cancer surgery (colon, stomach, breast, thyroid, skin)
- Hemorrhoid surgery (endoscopic and surgical)
- Appendectomy (appendicitis)
- Endoscopic procedures (upper endoscopies and colonoscopies)
- Laparoscopic colon and bowel resection
- Skin and soft tissue surgeries
- Thyroid surgery
- Vascular surgery
- Esophageal reflux procedures (endoscopic and surgical)
Our skilled teams work in state-of-the-art facilities and deliver personalized care using sophisticated medical technology. We work closely with patients, families, and their primary care doctors to ensure that we answer every question and address every concern. At Rutherford Regional Health System, our focus is on patient safety, care, and comfort.
Meet Our Surgeons