Delivering joy again!
When you’re expecting, you want the best care available for yourself and your baby. That’s why Rutherford Regional Health System’s The Birth Place is here. All of our maternity and obstetrics services are geared toward the needs of you and your family as you make the transition to parenthood.
The Birth Place provides a variety of services for mother and baby:
- Prenatal Classes: Learn what to expect through breastfeeding and childbirth classes
- Labor & Delivery: Deliver in one of our comfortable birthing suites
- Breastfeeding Support: A certified lactation consultant will visit during your stay to help you bond with your baby and answer questions.
- Care for mother and baby: Every baby born at Rutherford Regional is special. Enjoy time to get acquainted with your newest family member right after birth. Keep your baby with you all the time or choose nursery care when you need rest.
- Specialized Staff: Our nursing staff is experienced and trained in labor, delivery, breastfeeding, and infant care.
- Suite environment
- TV & DVD Player
- Refrigerator & Microwave
- Glider rockers
- Sleeper chair for Dad
- Room Service Meals
- Spacious bathroom with vanity area, tub, and shower
Rutherford Regional and The Birth Place are proud to welcome Dr. Lee and Dr. Billue to our team in late August 2020.
Learn more about The Birth Place by calling 828.286.7260.
*Due to community concerns about COVID-19 and to protect the health and wellness of our patients, visitors and employees, all classes and tours have been temporarily canceled. For more information about our classes, please call 828.286.7260.