Count on Us to Deliver Joy!
When you’re expecting, you want the best care available for yourself and your baby. That’s why Rutherford Regional Health System’s The Birth Place is here. All of our maternity and obstetrics services are geared toward the needs of you and your family as you make the transition to parenthood.
The Birth Place provides a variety of services for mother and baby:
- Prenatal Classes: Learn what to expect through breastfeeding and childbirth classes
- Labor & Delivery: Deliver in one of our comfortable birthing suites
- Breastfeeding Support: A certified lactation consultant will visit during your stay to help you bond with your baby and answer questions.
- Care for mother and baby: Every baby born at Rutherford Regional is special. Enjoy time to get acquainted with your newest family member right after birth. Keep your baby with you all the time or choose nursery care when you need rest.
- Specialized Staff: Our nursing staff is experienced and trained in labor, delivery, breastfeeding, and infant care.
Free Childbirth Classes
Live, Interactive, Virtual Sessions
Classes are interactive, virtual and taught live by certified childbirth educators. Get your questions answered and become more informed about your pregnancy.
Sign Up Now
- Visit mybirthly.com/rutherfordregional
- Select your classes
- Use code "RUTHERFORD" at checkout to book classes free of charge
Available Classes include:
- Early Pregnancy Preparations
- Prenatal Education Bootcamp
- Newborn Care
- and more!
Classes are available in English and Spanish.
- Suite environment
- TV & DVD Player
- Refrigerator & Microwave
- Glider rockers
- Sleeper chair for Dad
- Room Service Meals
- Spacious bathroom with vanity area, tub, and shower
Rutherford Regional and The Birth Place are proud to have Dr. Susan Lee and Dr. David Billue as our OBGYN providers.
Learn more about The Birth Place by calling 828.286.7260.
Check out these scenes from the 2022 Mommy + Me Festival!