We are proud to offer advanced breast care imaging capabilities at Rutherford Regional Health System. Our technology and our staff are here to serve you so that your physician has all the information needed to treat you.
These services range from screening mammography, diagnostic mammography, ultrasound examinations of the breast, needle localizations of identified areas using either conventional mammography or ultrasonography, breast MRI, and breast lymphoscintigraphy.
Our modern technology consists of:
- Two Hologic Selenia digital mammography machines with R2 CAD (computer aided detection software)
- Three GE Logiq E9 ultrasound machines with high frequency transducers.
- In-house GE 1.5 Tesla MRI magnet with dedicated eight channel breast coil. This equipment also utilizes computer aided detection software.
- GE Infinia Nuclear Medicine cameras
- Behavioral Health
- The Birth Place
- The Breast Care Program at Rutherford Regional
- Cancer Resource Center
- Support Groups and Programs
- Pink Ladies Support Group
- What Our Patients Say
- Other Resources & Information
- Emergency Care
- Family Care
- ICU (Intensive Care Unit)
- Inpatient Services
- Joint Solution
- Laboratory Services
- Occupational Medicine
- Outpatient and Surgery Center
- Heartburn Treatment Center
- Support Services
- Women's Services