Interviews with Pink Ladies
What does Pink Ladies mean to you?
- Pink Ladies is a chance to join together with other cancer survivors and to have support, fellowship, and to help support the ladies that are going through the journey.
- Pink Ladies gives me support and encouragement. - Debbie M.
- A very good support group. They are there when you need them.-Joyce S.
- Pink Ladies is like a second family, we meet and talk about our individual type cancer, we console each other and help each other by talking about it.-Joann H.
- Always having someone I can talk to that can understand.-Judy P.
Has the Pink Ladies affected your life since you've been going to the meetings? If so, how?
- I have a more positive outlook on life.-Debbie M
- Yes it has, it has helped me to pay more attention to those going through physical and mental battles.-Brenda M.
- Yes, in a special way, they lift you up when you are down, they help me through bad times because I have had cancer twice. They are a lot of fun.-Joyce S.
- Everyone in this cancer organization is helpful and I try to help them as much as I can.-Joann
- It has helped me through the bad times and there is someone I can always depend on, a shoulder to cry on that understands.-Judy P
What do you enjoy about the Pink Ladies?
- I enjoy friendships and hanging out with friends.-Debbie M
- The friends that I make and the fun and fellowship and the bond that has been made through this group. We are like family.-Brenda M.
- The friendship, seeing some that I do not get to see until I come here, talking and laughing with everyone and the best part of all, eating.-Joyce S.
- Getting together and the delicious meals.-Joann H.
- I enjoy getting together, having fellowship, going to the Bluebird Camp with them and eating.-Judy P.