Call 828-247-1588 for more information
2270 US Hwy 74 A
Forest City, NC 28043
(adjacent to Tri-City Mall)
OneSource Rehab provides comprehensive outpatient rehabilitation services in a large sophisticated clinic located in Forest City, NC. A wide variety of physical, occupational, and speech therapy services are available.
These services require a prescription from your primary care physician or specialist.
Our staff is committed to providing exceptional care for you or your family member.
Hours of Operations
Monday - Friday
7:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Lymphedema is a condition caused by a blockage in the lymphatic system commonly caused by lymph node removal or damage due to cancer treatment but can be present at any age and may result from venous failure, injury, trauma, infection, or scarring. Most often the affected body parts are extremities (legs, arms).
Treatments include manual lymphatic drainage, compression bandaging - wrapping of the affected areas, and additional therapies to improve physical function along with skin care education.
Frequently, lymphedema affects the legs as well as the arms related to breast cancer.
- Referral from a physician is required.
- Rehabilitation following traumatic injury
- Repetitive strain injury rehab
- Splinting and preventative orthotics
- Post offer screenings (for evaluation of job ability appropriateness)
- Job site analysis
- Placement screening
- Total Joints
- Sports Injuries
- Post-surgical conditions
- Strains, sprains, fractures
- Back/neck pain
- Post-surgical conditions
- Parkinson's spinal cord injury
- Traumatic brain injury
- Gross motor development
- Fine motor development
- Cognitive processing
Activities of Daily Living Apartment
- Fully equipped kitchen, bedroom and bathroom
- Retraining in functional skills for living
- Speech-language evaluation and treatment
- Swallowing disorders
- Vital stim-electrical stimulation for swallow dysfunction
- Alaryngeal speech training
- Stroke/brain injury rehabilitation
- Alternative means of communication
- Individual instruction
- Water temperature is maintained at 90, which is ideal for arthritis and other painful musculoskeletal conditions.
- Water depth ranges from 3.5 to 5.5 feet
- Adaptive equipment is available
- Fully handicapped accessible with a ramped, step entry and hydraulic lift
- Convenient dressing, bathroom and shower facilities
Exercise for Life
- Exercise program for clients with medical conditions such as cancer, myocardial infarction, chronic respiratory conditions.
- Oriented and supervised by physicial therapy staff.
- Private pay program
- Gentle water exercise
- 40-45 minutes, twice a week for six weeks