Outpatient and Surgery Center
The Outpatient and Surgery Center serves 4,000 monthly patients from Rutherford and surrounding counties, offering a wide range of outpatient medical services, including same-day surgery. Our 50,000-square-foot facility features 18 private patient rooms, 5 operating rooms and a comfortable waiting area for your family during your procedure.
Among the outpatient services we provide:
- Pre- and Post-procedure care for outpatient surgery, cardiac catheterization and endoscopy.
- Surgery/procedure instruction and preparation, including patient interview, clinical evaluation and testing (blood work, EKG, X-ray).
- During cardiac catheterization (cardiac cath or heart cath), we insert a thin, hollow tube into a blood vessel that leads to your heart and examine your heart muscle, valves or coronary arteries for disease.
- During capsule endoscopy, you swallow a capsule that takes pictures down through your gastrointestinal (GI) tract. This aids diagnosis of chronic anemia and occult GI bleeding. Other GI procedures include: treating ulcers, esophageal strictures and swollen veins; removal of lower GI polyps and biopsy.
- Administration of IV fluids and medicine, blood transfusion and special lab testing.
- Esophageal motility and ph studies to help diagnose and treat esophageal disorders and associated gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
Full List of Procedures