Chase Family Care
Welcome to Chase Family Care
We treat our patients as we would a member of our family, with careful consideration and respect. Each staff member strives to practice compassionate, quality medicine.
Telephone & Address
1269 Hwy 221A
Forest City, NC 28043
Monday - Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
(Closed for lunch 12:00 - 1:00pm)
Friday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
Russell Stewart, MD
Greg Goodwin, PA
- Physician exams
- Sports/school physicals
- Pap and pelvic exams
- Diabetes monitoring
- EKGs and lab work
- Allergy and flu shots
- Minor surgical procedures
- Treatment for illnesses and injuries
Cancelling an Appointment
If you need to cancel an appointment, call our office 24 hours in advance to let us know. This will allow us to schedule another patient who does need to be seen that day.
Payment is due at the time services are rendered. Acceptable forms of payment include:
- Private Insurance
Please present your insurance information before seeing the doctor. The cost for services varies depending on the service provided and the types of tests ordered for you by the doctor. Therefore, the office staff can only estimate the cost of services in advance.
- Bring current medications with you. Medication List
- Lost or stolen narcotics or sedatives will not be replaced.
- Medications may not be called in after missed appointments.
- No controlled substances will be called into the pharmacy. You must pick up these prescriptions at the office.
- Please contacty our local pharmacy and the pharmacist will contact us. Please allow 24 hours for prescription refills, and plan your medicine needs accordingly.
- The medical providers generally will not call in antibiotics without first seeing the patient. If an antibiotic is appropriate for your condition, it will be prescribed.
Please allow 2-3 days before calling for lab results. Instructions will be provided by your nurse during your office visit.
Emergencies after Hours
There is always a practitioner on call during evening and weekend hours. Please call the office and the announcement will instruct you in how to contact the practitioner.
Patients must notify this office 24 hours prior to your appointment to reschedule. Patients will be subject to dismissal:
If two (2) consecutive (back-to-back) appointments are missed.
or, if a total of three (3) appointments are missed.
- Behavioral Health
- The Birth Place
- The Breast Care Program at Rutherford Regional
- Cancer Resource Center
- Support Groups and Programs
- Pink Ladies Support Group
- What Our Patients Say
- Other Resources & Information
- Emergency Care
- Family Care
- ICU (Intensive Care Unit)
- Inpatient Services
- Joint Solution
- Laboratory Services
- Occupational Medicine
- Outpatient and Surgery Center
- Heartburn Treatment Center
- Support Services
- Women's Services