Visiting Hours and Guidelines
Visitors can be good medicine for patients. Family members and friends are welcome to visit. However, patient care is our primary concern at Rutherford Regional, and in order to enhance the quality of care, we have established specific visiting hours and regulations.
General Visiting Hours
8:00 am – 9:00 pm
Intensive Care Unit Visiting Hours for Family Members Only
9:00 am – 10:00 am
Noon – 1:00 pm
4:30 pm – 6:00 pm
8:00 pm – 9:00 pm
The Birth Place Visiting Hours
8:00 am – 9:00 pm
The bonding person and grandparents may visit anytime. Brothers and sisters may visit after the “Sibling Visitation” survey questions are answered and reviewed by the staff and may visit anytime during visiting hours.
- Visitors may not smoke in patient rooms or anywhere on campus.
- Visitors must dress appropriately and must wear shirts and shoes.
- No more than two visitors per patient are allowed at one time.
- People with colds, sore throats, or any contagious diseases should not visit patients.
- Visits should be brief to avoid tiring the patient.
- Visitors should maintain a quiet environment and avoid unnecessary noise.
- Visitors may be asked to leave the room during tests and treatments or when the doctor or nurse needs to care for or examine the patient.
- Children should be in the company of a responsible adult at all times while visiting the Hospital.
- Children are not permitted to stay overnight in a patient’s room.
Patients & Visitors
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Joint Notice of Privacy Practices
- Food and Nutrition Services
- Medical Assistance Program
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- Preparing for Your Visit
- While You're Here
- After Discharge
- Visitors FAQ
- Visiting Hours and Guidelines
- Gift Shop
- Cafeterias and Vending Machines
- Patient Financial Information
- Community Health Needs Assessment
- Non-English Speaking Patients
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Sponsorship Request
- Understanding Billing and Charges